Viewing entries tagged with 'service'
- Be part of a High Profile Franchise Dealership
- Be groomed and Trained for advancement
- Huge Variety as you are Trained for more Senior Role
- No Call Out or After Hours Work
Our client is widely recognised as a leader within the franchised motor vehicle industry. This well earned reputation extends into the area of staff relationships with quality people benefiting from a secure environment and a winning team spirit.
- Variety of work
- Rates reflect experience
- Career advancement opportunity
Our client is seeking an experienced heavy parts person to take care of Genuine and aftermarket parts counter duties, phone, Fax and Email inquiry. This is a customer service role requiring a candidate who has the ability to take on board responsibility.
- Progressive Company seeking new Blood wishing to advance
- Senior Role with huge Career opportunities
- Responsibility for workshop productivity and Planning
Our long established Client is one of Auckland’s leading Heavy Diesel Franchise companies with market leading brands of diesel engines, construction equipment and an extensive service and parts operation.