Viewing entries tagged with 'heavy'
- High Wages
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- Manufacturers training
Our client groupings represent some of the most respected heavy vehicle, construction equipment and materials handling brands in NZ.
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Established and Successful Marque
- Auckland Area Territory
Our client, greatly respected within the HCV industry, is gearing to further develop the markets potential. Already a market leader, recent developments position them for further growth.
- Not for the Faint Hearted
- Large Team to lead
- Top Remuneration and Prospects
Our large client is well respected and success here will advance your career while offering security, stability and career growth. This is a very challenging role requiring current Heavy Transport Trade qualifications and experience.
- Be well paid for hard work
- Top South Island Location – Lifestyle Plus
- Service Van supplied $28 per hour for the right man
A young growing company in the business of servicing heavy work equipment such as Bulldozers, Dump Trucks and Excavators seeks a competent Qualified Technician to carry out service work both in the workshop and the field.
- Progressive Company seeking new Blood wishing to advance
- Senior Role with huge Career opportunities
- Responsibility for workshop productivity and Planning
Our long established Client is one of Auckland’s leading Heavy Diesel Franchise companies with market leading brands of diesel engines, construction equipment and an extensive service and parts operation.
- Industry Leading Wage and Benefits
- Well-presented Franchise Workshop
- Great Career Opportunity
Our large client is well respected, growing, and has extensive future growth plans, and success here will advance your career while offering security, stability and personal/career growth.