Viewing entries tagged with 'customer service'
- Be part of a High Profile Franchise Dealership
- Be groomed and Trained for advancement
- Huge Variety as you are Trained for more Senior Role
- No Call Out or After Hours Work
Our client is widely recognised as a leader within the franchised motor vehicle industry. This well earned reputation extends into the area of staff relationships with quality people benefiting from a secure environment and a winning team spirit.
- Variety of work
- Rates reflect experience
- Career advancement opportunity
Our client is seeking an experienced heavy parts person to take care of Genuine and aftermarket parts counter duties, phone, Fax and Email inquiry. This is a customer service role requiring a candidate who has the ability to take on board responsibility.