ATP60900 Transport Parts Professional - Auckland
- Looking for a real opportunity
- Automotive Parts Professional
- Leading and directing a Team
Our client is well respected and offers Security, Advancement and Reward.
This is a challenging Role requiring previous Automotive Parts and Management experience.
These senior roles do not surface often.
Our client is diligently searching for the “X Factor” - someone who can take this role and make it their own. Accordingly they are prepared to look out side the norm.
You will need to be well organised and have good communication and team leadership skills. The position would be ideally suited to someone with a strong automotive parts background who has had exposure to customer service and previous work experience managing a medium sized proactive team.
To be considered you will need:
- A past customer service background, both telephone and counter
- People management skills to lead your team.
- Management skills to support a team of internal onsite, field service Technicians, and external customers
- Computer skills, including accurate invoicing, quoting and reporting
- An eye for detail and experience in parts interpretation
- Time and self management skills
- Be multi tasked and the ability to manage a broad range of products.
- Be able to think outside the box
- Experience dealing with customers “face to face” sometimes in difficult or frustrating situations.
Ideally you will have a mix of light and heavy automotive exposure at a senior level.
Excellent remuneration is on offer ( including a vehicle) for the Candidate with the right background and skills, company training and support are part of the package. “Definitely an employer of choice”. Positions of this nature are rare in the industry and clearly offer a number of real opportunities for those who want to make a positive commitment and join this well managed Company.
You must be able to secure a work Visa or residency to work in NZ to apply for this role.
Sound like you ? Interested?
You are welcome to call our consultant - Allan Breckell - for an informal and confidential discussion on (+649) 636 7300 or +6421 927 151
Please forward your CV to us
or for more information please phone Allan Breckell on (+649) 636 7300 or +6421 927 151 for a confidential chat.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.
We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to early evening, interviewing can take place outside these hours by prior arrangement.
The time in New Zealand is:
"We know Automotive jobs"
24 years of service to the Industry.
Read what others say about our ability to secure jobs.